"Your future says 'Run!', but you can't even walk."


TONIC - "Future says run"

Mood: Content, and tired.
Listening to: Tonic and The Airborne Toxic Event. Lots of Broken-hearted sons, god knows why, right?
Reading: "Hart's War" by John Katzenbach. And scary stuff at this blog: http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/
Watching: Last nice thing? Mmh... Last movie was "Almost Alice" with Hinoki, last april the 18th. Didn't suck as much as expected.
Playing: Haven't played anything for quite a while now. Nor VGs, nor table-tops.... not even solitary.
Eating:  Nothing right now..
Drinking: Plain water, it's really hot, and do need to get a lot of meds out of my system.
Well, don't know if this counts as a big mistake but I saw him yesterday.

-Hey, -I said, jokingly- If I turn 30 and I'm still not married then, will you marry me?

He looked at me smiling, but somehow the smile didn't reach his eyes.
- You've done a lot of bad stuff to me. You have scarred me for life. I'm not sure... why don't you ask me again when you're thirty, and let's see if I haven't gotten married.


He's got himself a girlfriend. An underage girl. Don't know if this worries me or just strikes me as funny. I was thinking, the last "romantic interest" of mine is a guy who lives in Manchester, England, and is 38 years old. I was thinking today it is quite funny he's dating a girl who's 14 years younger than him, and I'd like to date a guy who's 12 years older than myself. I believe this says a lot about our respective needs...

On another subject, I am doing way better. I'd say I'm at about 70% of my normal state, which is great. I still get a bit dizzy, but I could ride the bus yesterday without much trouble. I just can't still cross the streets.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 

Still the Slovenly Silken Snake ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)